The SDE Surround Sound Series (Updated list of titles with links in post #1)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG.
There are two different shops?
superdeluxeedition.com shopping cart appears to NOT be linked to the "bag" at the site you guys just linked.
The links we (simultaneously!) posted might be associated with our individual logins/shopping carts. In the store, just choose the "surround sound" link in the navigation bar at the top of the page. You'll find available slipcovers there.

The links we (simultaneously!) posted might be associated with our individual logins/shopping carts. In the store, just choose the "surround sound" link in the navigation bar at the top of the page. You'll find available slipcovers there.
From what I can tell, the "store" and shopping directly on the main site are not the same experience. They have different "carts," different items available, and a different checkout process.

Paul Hicks says this mix has you standing where the singers are.
Does that mean this is different from the streaming atmos mix... because that is not at all accurate to that mix. It's very similar to the 20 year old 5.1 mix.
Anyone know if this is different?

Does that mean this is different from the streaming atmos mix... because that is not at all accurate to that mix. It's very similar to the 20 year old 5.1 mix.
Only that the promo write-up says it's more adventurous than the mix for the video.

This will be my first "copy" of Concert For George", so it was a super easy buy for me! Fact is, I've never heard any of it at all.
Same. Looking forward to having my first experience with it be in Atmos.

Reactions: GOS
Tough call here. Who would not want to have the video of these artists performing these songs.
Could have easily been included with the option to shut off the picture. I saw some of this in the past and always meant to get a copy. I do appreciate the extra music being included. But the BDV is already available with a 5.1 mix.
I'm probably in the minority here but I do appreciate what Paul is doing for us.

I pass this. I have the 2 Blu ray edition of this. Not Atmos but video ( Very important for me in a concert recording). I pay about 50 € for each SDE (with the f***ing post brexit custom fees)

On Tidal, the Immersive Mix Engineer credit goes to Tim Hoogenakker so maybe it's a different mix?

Back