Mike Oldfield "Tubular Bells" (limited-run SDE Blu-Ray with Dolby Atmos, 5.1, and Quad mixes shipping 5/26)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will this be the biggest seller to date for SDE Surround?

I would never have guessed this being part of the series as Mike Oldfield's label has put out surround releases already. I wonder why the label wouldn't put this out themselves.
Happy for Paul Sinclair and another win for music fan's.

This one really threw me for a loop! Now, I feel like I have absolutely no idea what direction they will go! But, it should be a lot of fun.

Can anyone explain the difference between superdeluxeedition.com and thesdeshop.com? I can log into the sdeshop.com and that is where all my orders are like ten years after, concert for george, etc. but I get emails from superdeluxeedition.com telling me of upcoming releases like I ordered on thesdeshop.com. However when I go to superdeluxeedition.com to log in it does not recognize my password so I do a reset on my password and it will still not let me log in so I decide maybe I should re-register but when I do that is shows that my email is already being used and it will still not let me log register. Sorry for the brain fart but this is really confusing.

Nope, this leaves out the 1st Quad mix, only available on CD4 or Q8. I suppose if you're only going to put 1 quad mix on it, it makes sense to go with the 2nd, I think that's considered the better of the two. But - I would have preferred to see the first be included, since I already have the 2nd on SACD.
Ask Paul for a discount :)

Back