Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rush - Moving Pictures (dvd audio)

Porcupine Tree - In Absentia; DVD-A, DTS 5.1
This was my first new release in surround experience and it was a game changer to say the least. I had the CD and had been massively enjoying it when I heard that it was being released as a multi channel DVD-A. I wasn't disappointed. Nice job, Elliot!
Sorry, Elliott!

Amin Bhatia - The Interstellar Suite; Bluray DTS 5.1
If you give this a chance, it will blow your mind. Amin's synth generated orchestrations have to be heard to be believed. Add on some of the most realistic and frightening effects heard in my listening space and you have a surround winner and demo disc. The LFE is subterranean and massive. I still haven't properly tamed it on my system. When I think I have it right, some subsonic sound will question my home's structural integrity. Unreal.

Amin Bhatia - The Interstellar Suite; Bluray DTS 5.1
If you give this a chance, it will blow your mind. Amin's synth generated orchestrations have to be heard to be believed. Add on some of the most realistic and frightening effects heard in my listening space and you have a surround winner and demo disc. The LFE is subterranean and massive. I still haven't properly tamed it on my system. When I think I have it right, some subsonic sound will question my home's structural integrity. Unreal.

I've been meaning to pick this one up; is he still selling this on his web page?:unsure:

Back