4 more Quadio titles coming in January 2024! (Titles Announced)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have all of these January 2024 Quadios already been released on Q4 open reel tapes and/or Q8 tape cartridges and/or CD-4 discs?

Kirk Bayne

We got 2 R&B-ish titles (one of which I hope blows some minds)
1000004651.jpg

So many reasons it can't be this album, but it's what immediately came to mind.

For the jazz cat, I'll guess Herbie Mann.
Push Push and Modern Jazz Quartet - Plastic Dreams are the only SINGLE ALBUM WEA titles i know to have a Q8 only release. So i can be right at least 50% :)

Unless is is a very packed disc with 3 q8 all togheter, that would be Emerson Lake & Palmer Welcome back my friend...

Modern Jazz Quartet - Plastic Dreams
For the jazz cat, I'll guess Herbie Mann.
Given that "jazz cat" is singular, I'd guess Push Push, too. Four players do not a singular cat make!
Average White Band - AWB
This fits "R&B-ish" and is one of my top picks for Quadio! The mix is a lot of fun, but the fidelity of Q8 leaves a bit to be desired.
1 Singer-Songwriter whose first name isn't Jackson.
Fingers crossed for first name James!

Fits the LP/Q8/QR release criteria. (As would One Man Dog.)

Last edited:
Okay, ya got me. No New Seekers this time around, but maybe one day!
We got 2 R&B-ish titles (one of which I hope blows some minds)
1 Jazz Cat
1 Singer-Songwriter whose first name isn't Jackson.

And by the way, I can't thank you all enough for making this successful and so much fun.
Disappointing, no "New Seekers" a better choice than most of the the other titles bandied about so far. I'm sure that I'll gladly take whatever gets released.

A lot of artists have enough material for box sets but it would seem that Rhino has gone away from doing that. Otherwise we would have had a Jefferson Starship box set already. I'm fine with the current trend of single releases.

I really want Black Oak Arkansas "Raunch 'N' Roll Live".

Last edited:
Back