7.1 DTS HD Master Audio Musik HD DVDs

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Norbert

Today I get my first 7.1 DTS HD Master Audio HD DVD Music Disks from Alexander Golberg Jero SURROUND Records

THE WAY TO PARADISE

UNCOMMON BACH

These Records starts directly into 7.1 DTS Audio

Video are sequences of stills (render and photography)

Great sound!

I think, this concept ist the successor of DVD-Audio.

Greetings from Berlin

Today I get my first 7.1 DTS HD Master Audio HD DVD Music Disks from Alexander Golberg Jero SURROUND Records

THE WAY TO PARADISE

UNCOMMON BACH

These Records starts directly into 7.1 DTS Audio

Greetings from Berlin

I'm curious - did you have a system that played the DTS-MA HD or did you listen to the "standard" DTS output? I didn't think there were any HD-DVD players that could output DTS-MA HD?

Andy

The latest firmware download for many of the Toshiba players included the ability for the DTS-MA HD decoding.

I am glad to let you know about my 2 new upcomming releases on HD DVD.

2002 SPACE OR DREAM OF LIFE my space electronic music album now rexied in 7.1 for DTS-HD Master Audio.

and SPATIAL DYNAMICS that feature more experimental and agressive electronic music mixes also in 7.1 DTS-HD MA.

Both albums are due by the end of this month.

I am glad to let you know about my 2 new upcomming releases on HD DVD.

2002 SPACE OR DREAM OF LIFE my space electronic music album now rexied in 7.1 for DTS-HD Master Audio.

and SPATIAL DYNAMICS that feature more experimental and agressive electronic music mixes also in 7.1 DTS-HD MA.

Both albums are due by the end of this month.

Thanks for the news Alexander! I hope you have good luck with those. I'll be looking for them myself. :banana:

I want to express the great appreciation to all on-line media sourses and surround music and High Def enthusiasts spreading the word about my work on HD DVD-Audio titles. I just checked out Google and find out mentions about my projects on many languages many countries all over the world. And want to believe that my work will open the door to the hole new generation of surround music titles on High Definition Media.

Hi Alexander

Could you point me to a couple of reviews of your blu rays

Thanks

Wap

Where's the QQ time machine when you need it? Oh wait, we're all living in 1972 anyways......

The latest firmware download for many of the Toshiba players included the ability for the DTS-MA HD decoding.

It probably doesn't matter at this late date but I don't think any HD DVD player from any manufacturer can decode DTS-HD MA. The Toshiba HD-XA2, Onkyo DV-HD805, Integra DHS-8.8, Toshiba HD-A35, LG BH200, and Samsung BD-UP5000 can bitstream DTS-HD MA over HDMI to a decoder capable of decoding. I think there were about 20 HD DVD titles worldwide with DTS-HD MA including the Surround Records releases. I don't think any of the other players can do anything with DTS-HD MA and the players capable of bitstreaming can't decode as the Broadcom or NEC chips used weren't capable. I indicate don't think because I relied on my memory and didn't dig up the precise information, I have answered this question maybe a dozen times at various forums but not in the last couple of years. If somebody needs the definitive answer, I can dig it up.

Back