ALL ABOUT MUSIC

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why am I at home listening to music...on a work day??? Well, company offers GOOD FRIDAY as a paid day off. I'll take it!! Long weekend brothers.....

If you have the "guts" to do it...take a picture of the "pile"...we could use some entertainment today on the forum..it's Friday...:friday:

OMG! The "pile" is actually now in many piles. Since I was copying my CD's to my laptop...they are scattered all over the basement in "mini-piles"

looking at some old 45's

9B828D52-A2EF-467F-AD87-9A4AB3794655.jpg

B25C08EF-2375-4FAC-963E-27029E5A44D2.jpg

Today I have been feeling waves of musical nostalgia...so I broke out some old cds...some oldie compilation discs with 60's music...and some electronic dance mixes..one song I have always loved is RHYTHM IS A DANCER.....reminds of dance clubs...it's a mix that is so upbeat it brings your mood up...elevates your spirits...at one time in my life I wanted to be a DJ(when I wasn't dreaming of being a star athlete or some type of hero)and playing that song in an upbeat club...I don't think these guys that do the electronic dance mixes get enough credit...it's more art than science...

Of course busting out these CD's has a downside..makes me think of how many CDs I gave away...geeze..what a mistake that was...I just hope the people I gave them to used them...I'm looking at some of these CDs...Buddy Guy..Lenny Kravitz(when he was a singer not some wannabe model)Robert Cray..Al DiMeola..Bill Withers..Thom Rotella...what a spectrum...

[video=youtube_share;Ybw9scK-nos]http://youtu.be/Ybw9scK-nos[/video]

coulda been an astronaut...!

your video makes me think of Confetti's...remember that club?....was ALWAYS a great time... :bounce17 :party

Since this is All About Music....here is an old pic of me and the Mrs Gos......dancing it up to some Morris Day & The Time (The Bird) back in the day....she would KILL me if she knew I just posted this...lmao

GM-TM.jpg

hehehe - and here I am back in 1987....just moved into a new apartment....had me some Sabbath on CD and was making some copies onto Maxell cassettes....notice the box...

EDIT - actually, that has to be 1986....no wedding ring on finger....hehehe. Dead give away.

IMG_5904.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back