Andy Jackson AI AJ Blu-ray 5.1 (no Atmos)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GOS

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
I didn't immediately see any posts about this. Cherry Red is showing this new release due out next February 23rd, 2024. Surprised no Atmos, considering his last release had Atmos.

https://www.cherryred.co.uk/product/andy-jackson-ai-aj-cd-and-blu-ray-edition/
1702224646239.png

Last edited:
Reactions: GOS
I didn't immediately see any posts about this. Cherry Red is showing this new release due out next February 23rd, 2024. Surprised no Atmos, considering his last release had Atmos.

https://www.cherryred.co.uk/product/andy-jackson-ai-aj-cd-and-blu-ray-edition/
View attachment 99207
Thanks for the reminder Gene, although I see I already dropped coin on this one back on Dec. 1st from the "2023 Surround Releases" thread by our bud @haikubass... er wait, hold the ☎️, he got some new avatar swag Mr. haiku does 😘

As with Andy Jackson's MC albums, I'm struggling to decide just how much I like the music :unsure: Doesn't mean I don't like it, just not sure how much, as it's definitely unusual.

And I'm not seeing any credits on this package, did Andy do his own mixing and mastering?

AJ AI BD 5.1.jpg

Hi folks. Just to answer a couple of questions.

5.1 but no atmos - I can do 5.1 at my studio but I need to get into Gilmour's to do atmos, it simply wasn't available as David is doing an album. I could've waited for ever or just do 5.1. One plus is it's 96k.

Did I do my own mixing and mastering - yes of course. I just A/ assume that it's obvious & B/ don't want to have a long list of credits to my name, it seems a bit egocentric. It was more important to me to put the "Natalie op" credit, as that conveys something that was slightly hidden

Hope you enjoy it! Thanks for your support

Andy Jackson

Back