Beatles "Love" DVD-A???

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Play.com does not ship to North America, but rest assured other e-tailers will carry it, and probably cheaper. I still have my cynical side saying it's not gonna be DVD-A....sorry, it's just my nature!:D

With FLAE and even the Beatles Anthology DVD we all know how good DTS and Dolby can be. I'll take it in surround in Dolby or DTS.

As a standalone, audio experiment of sorts, I don't mind the concept at all - especially knowing they used the original multi-track masters. The techno-geek in me is dying to hear how the bits and pieces are reconstructed into a new experience. As a fan, hell, it's cool to have a new way to hear the Beatles! I'm really looking forward to this, and hope there is great excitement about the DVD-A. Hopefully, hi-res stereo/multi-channel DVDAs/SACDs of the Beatles' catalog won't be too far behind.

I'm very enthused to hear this. Haters should get lost, nobody is raiding their house and removing their old stereo/mono discs. I'm a huge Beatles fan but even if I hate this disc I won't be offended by the fact that it exists, and I'll never bag on those who like it. People need to lighten up.

THanks Bob for merging these! (y)

I'm very enthused to hear this. Haters should get lost, nobody is raiding their house and removing their old stereo/mono discs. I'm a huge Beatles fan but even if I hate this disc I won't be offended by the fact that it exists, and I'll never bag on those who like it. People need to lighten up.

Yeah, I've about had it with asswipes at "other" forums who live to rain on others parades. As far as I'm concerner, they can all....................

Besides, with the current state of surround releases, shouldn't we be doing backflips over any new release that may actually be something we haven't heard before? Why discourage new surround releases?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back