Bob Dylan Live - Bootleg Series Vol 6 - Audio Fidelity 5.0 Multichannel SACD (March 2016)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you can wait a week, it is ten bucks cheaper on Amazon, with two day free shipping from Prime,

If you can wait a week, it is ten bucks cheaper on Amazon, with two day free shipping from Prime,

If you have Prime that's a pretty good deal...by pricing it at $48.99 and free shipping is at $49.00 if you don't have prime you need another purchase to get free shipping...another option is importcds HERE and they charge $2.99 for shipping and you MIGHT have to pay tax depending on where you live...another option is deepdiscount with free shipping and you MIGHT have to pay tax and there MIGHT be a discount promo code in the near future...that price is HERE

If you have Prime that's a pretty good deal...by pricing it at $48.99 and free shipping is at $49.00 if you don't have prime you need another purchase to get free shipping...another option is importcds HERE and they charge $2.99 for shipping and you MIGHT have to pay tax depending on where you live...another option is deepdiscount with free shipping and you MIGHT have to pay tax and there MIGHT be a discount promo code in the near future...that price is HERE

Clint - you are the man....I don't know about everyone else on QQ...but I totally appreciate how you post all the different purchase options. It's been very helpful for me, that's for sure.

About $46.01 on bn.com if you have one of their 15% off coupons, but you'd have to wait until it's released to use a coupon.

I ordered it from Import Cd - $41.55 plus $2.99 shipping. Total $44.54 if the math in my head is correct. I've never had any problems with them.

I think I paid $43 or $44 as a subscriber, because they come automatically I don't really pay attention to the price.....I suppose I should

Good point.
No
And the shipping is stupid expensive

I realize membership in the AF Platinum club has it's privileges (early delivery of discs/low pressing numbers), but paying an initial fee of $50 [for a 25% discount] and HAVING to accept two discs a month and paying stupid expensive s/h charges plus in some cases sales tax doesn't sound like a great deal......at least to ME!

I pay on the average $22 DELIVERED for MOST AP SACDs (stereo/Quad) and don't mind the wait and especially don't care about the pressing # of the disc and if you check out the prices at Deep Discount on ALL AF SACDs, some dip way below the $20 mark (plus free shipping over $25). And with their 15% discounts (offered at least 5 or 6 times a year)........even lower!

BTW, if you don't want a certain SACD, can you NOT accept it or are you automatically obligated to accept the two discs offered per month...which would be THE deal breaker for me.

I don't even care about early delivery
I have the discs sent to family in Seattle (partially because the shipping rates to Canada are even higher so it's often weeks before I actually have them in my hands).
It's about convenience and supporting AFs efforts.
i know as a fan and as a completist I will buy them all anyway (well, I did opt out of the Deep Purple box set because I already had all the discs and couldn't justify the purchase just for a faux metal slipcase).
But every once in awhile I think twice about it because I know it makes more financial sense to buy them indivdually from Amazon or where ever.

Clint, I stopped ordering from ImportCD because I have had several pre~orders canceled. They also have a handling charge of $2.99 per order plus $1.49 per item so when all is said and done, that's why I prefer Deep Discount. I can almost guarantee you that the Dylan Bootleg (DD current price $50.10) will also go down roughly another $4 or $5 in a few weeks.......Most of the AF QUADs are usually 'initially' listed at $26.99 then go down to $23.99 before release date.

And yes, right now, ImportCD has the best price on the Dylan Bootleg but it won't be released until March 18 so guaranteed they'll cancel the pre~order...if you order it NOW! Maybe it's time to read Donald Trump's "The Art of the Deal" Yeah, RIGHT.:yikes

BTW, how is the Hong Kong SACD of Santana's Greatest Hits?

Well Ralphie...I hate to point this out...BUT...my order was NOT cancelled and it was shipped today...so even after paying tax($2.37) and shipping I still only paid $41.91...the $2.99 is for shipping and there was no $1.49 added...I have a theory why some orders were cancelled in the past...but I couldn't get importcds to admit it. but I think I know what happened....their policy for backordered products is if they don't come in after 20 days the order is cancelled...now these invoices are computer generated and if the computer lists them as backordered products instead of pre-orders...they would be cancelled after 20 days by the computer...even now when I make pre-orders in advance of the release date...it says "backordered" on my initial invoice...not pre-ordered...

After your post I emailed them and told them my intial invoice said "backordered" on it...they emailed me back and said they corrected it...now when I made my latest order of aqualung...I got an invoice back that had the same "backordered" on it...so I emailed them...I suggested that there was a computer software glitch...this response said everything was fine and don't worry about the "backordered" terminology....I suspect they did have a problem and fixed it...but they didn't want to admit it...anyway..I got the order..

Well Ralphie...I hate to point this out...BUT...my order was NOT cancelled and it was shipped today...so even after paying tax($2.37) and shipping I still only paid $41.91...the $2.99 is for shipping and there was no $1.49 added...I have a theory why some orders were cancelled in the past...but I couldn't get importcds to admit it. but I think I know what happened....their policy for backordered products is if they don't come in after 20 days the order is cancelled...now these invoices are computer generated and if the computer lists them as backordered products instead of pre-orders...they would be cancelled after 20 days by the computer...even now when I make pre-orders in advance of the release date...it says "backordered" on my initial invoice...not pre-ordered...

After your post I emailed them and told them my intial invoice said "backordered" on it...they emailed me back and said they corrected it...now when I made my latest order of aqualung...I got an invoice back that had the same "backordered" on it...so I emailed them...I suggested that there was a computer software glitch...this response said everything was fine and don't worry about the "backordered" terminology....I suspect they did have a problem and fixed it...but they didn't want to admit it...anyway..I got the order..

Clint you also received the $5 off coupon from ImportCD and you didn't pay for shipping because the $2.99 handling charge covers the one disc order but you did pay sales tax. So I paid pennies more and my business paid for it so it's a tax write off so I'd surmise all 'n all we both did well.

Just hope the disc is worth all the fuss!

Our next "competition" involves the $35 AF QUAD sampler. Who has the best price on THAT one (Deep Discount does not have it listed, as of yet)?

With Easter approaching, I have 5 discs in my cart @ DD hoping that they'll offer a 15% off coupon at the "Eleventh" Hour.

But I think it's fun that we're involved in "Who Has The Best Price?....and it sure as hell ain't Amazon!

Back