• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

CD-4 Cartridge

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am looking for a CD-4 cartridge. I would really appreciate any help. I keep getting sniped on ebay and am running out of options. I would by Ed Saunders cart but I was told it was just so-so and I am also concerned about a replacement stylus. Any feedback would be appreciated. Maybe someone out there has an extra one willing to sell or trade for.
Thanks in advance.

I am using Ed Saunders cartridges in two of my quad turntables, so far with good results. Don't know if this helps or not.

Michael

Thanks, I will try ebay again I seem to always get sniped right at the end. Today an empire 4000D/I went for 20.00! Of course my cable was out for 6 hours due to a snow storm so I was unable to bid! I just have no luck. I may end up just getting Ed's. Can you get replacement stylus for that cart? I see alot of stylus for sale just not the carts.

Thanks again

Surround Hound said:
Thanks Wish me Luck!
good luck - I'd try holding out for the AT-15 - its a bit better - and Identical
to the AT-20s (The 20 being a hand picked and tested 15)

Bill Brent said:
good luck - I'd try holding out for the AT-15 - its a bit better - and Identical
to the AT-20s (The 20 being a hand picked and tested 15)
Thanks Bill I am going to try. I will let you guys know how I did.

I lost the AT14S but I won the Shure M24H, I now have an extra AT14Sa Stylus I am going to sell, If anyone is interested Let me know. I am know looking for a new Shure N24H Stylus for my new catrridge. The seller says it is still in good shape but we will see. I don't want to ruin my LPs. I am just excited about finally listening to my CD-4 collection again.

Back