Charlie Watts has passed away @ 80

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea , I agree he does kinda seem a bit : straight laced .
More of a soul , and r&b dude , with a splash of Jazz. (Nothing wrong with that btw):coffee:

BTW I heard a bit of a story 'bout Mick and Charlie.

Mick was all gassed up at 3 in the a of m , shouting down the hotel hallway "where's my drummer , where the f is my fn drummer!!.
Charlie the dapper guy he was , got dressed full suit , went up to Mick in the hallway and bopped him one . And said "I'm not your drummer , Your My Singer"!

And for more on that, there's this.

When Charlie Watts Dressed Up to Punch Mick Jagger in the Face (ultimateclassicrock.com)

Yea , I agree he does kinda seem a bit : straight laced .
More of a soul , and r&b dude , with a splash of Jazz. (Nothing wrong with that btw):coffee:

BTW I heard a bit of a story 'bout Mick and Charlie.

Mick was all gassed up at 3 in the a of m , shouting down the hotel hallway "where's my drummer , where the f is my fn drummer!!.
Charlie the dapper guy he was , got dressed full suit , went up to Mick in the hallway and bopped him one . And said "I'm not your drummer , Your My Singer"!

Yeah, it's kind of the same thing as audiophiles calling the person who fixes their equipment, "My tech".

Doug

Back