Cheap reel? Nice? Check it out - Buy it Now!!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, I knew someone would grab this. I had to really restrain myself from buying the damn thing.

JonUrban said:
Man, I knew someone would grab this. I had to really restrain myself from buying the damn thing.

Hi Jon

yeah me too i almost bought it!!!!! i look at the counter it show a (2) on it so i figure nobody else have seen it yet. so think about it for a little bit, then decided i really don't need it i have 4-5 nice teac reel to reel players and a few AKAI's so i gave up !!!!! thanks Gerardo

Gerardo,

Do you or QuadBob know anything about this unit? It looks "post-quad" era.

The connections on the back look different, too! Damn, I kinda wish that I would have bought it!!

JonUrban said:
Gerardo,

Do you or QuadBob know anything about this unit? It looks "post-quad" era.

The connections on the back look different, too! Damn, I kinda wish that I would have bought it!!

Hi Jon

i think this units were made for studio use only ???? they are one of the top of the line machines, i had a 2 track mastering deck that i put on ebay along time ago in a galaxie .....uups, it sold for soo much dinero that i almost use the "buy it now" on this one, maybe to use as a trade on something else. maybe Quadbob know more on this model !!!!!!! thanks Gerardo

Back