David Gilmour - Rattle That Lock

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ordered!
July: Amused to Death
Sept: Rattle that Lock
November: Animals (I wish)

I also just hope that Rattle will be a bit more lively than Island

Wondering why the 7 dollar difference from dvd to bluray on Burning Shed? Spin site it's about 3 bux more.

Looking at descriptions...........both contain same stuff. :mad:@:

Wondering why the 7 dollar difference from dvd to bluray on Burning Shed? Spin site it's about 3 bux more.

Looking at descriptions...........both contain same stuff. :mad:@:

Blu-Ray is definitely more of a premium product and is more expensive to author and replicate than DVD-V (and DVD-A) is, so that's where the difference in price comes from.

Thanks for the tips. How much I love Burning Shed, their price and shipping costs on this make me look elsewhere.

BTW. I do not understand the inclusion of Milton's Paradise Lost (Book II).

Thanks for the tips. How much I love Burning Shed, their price and shipping costs on this make me look elsewhere.

BTW. I do not understand the inclusion of Milton's Paradise Lost (Book II).

According to a recent video I saw with David and Polly discussing the album, a lot of the lyrics of the album are based on Book II of "Paradise Lost", so that's why it's included in this special edition.

I wish this was just the blu ray, no CD, extras etc. I only want the 5.1 disc.

Official video for the single now in davidgilmour.com
Check it out, it's not what I was expecting at all according to the mood of the song.
Hope the whole album will be as dark as the video

Good to see a 2D animation video....creepy , but has a happy ending...Dave's coice is is quite fragile, but his guitar tone is there!

BTW I preordered the BD a few weeks ago!

Love the track! Dave sounds really good, in a whisky-ish voice kind of way. Great sonics.

Noticed something in that Uncut article I missed the first time around. It's very possible there will be another album he'll be working on once the tour is over.

Back