DTS 94/24 Assistance

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Siberian29

Hi I recently purchased some of the Bjork Dualdisc's and ran into an issue with DTS 96/24. My Denon 1940CI player is set to bitstream DTS however whenever I use a HDMI cable my receiver recognizes the output as PCM 48Khz. When I switch to an Optical/SPDIF cable my receiver recognizes the full DTS 96/24. I would like to be able to use the HDMI cable for everything since DVD-Audio sounds best with it. Has anyone else run into issues with DTS 96/24 over HDMI or is this likely just isolated to my player?

Hi I recently purchased some of the Bjork Dualdisc's and ran into an issue with DTS 96/24. My Denon 1940CI player is set to bitstream DTS however whenever I use a HDMI cable my receiver recognizes the output as PCM 48Khz. When I switch to an Optical/SPDIF cable my receiver recognizes the full DTS 96/24. I would like to be able to use the HDMI cable for everything since DVD-Audio sounds best with it. Has anyone else run into issues with DTS 96/24 over HDMI or is this likely just isolated to my player?

This is a bit late but it sounds like your player is set to convert everything via HDMI to PCM. You should check to see if you have such settings in your player.

Back