• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

End of sale and thank you...

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vexsmom

My Dear QQ Family,

Thank you for your wonderful responses!!! The purpose of opening the collection to you first was to see a bit of Cai in the hands of those who knew him and would appreciate the music, and to express my gratitude for all you have meant to me and my family through a difficult year. Since I know nothing about value, I was given guidance from several people who do know. I hope you feel your purchases were bargains, or at least reasonably priced.

I was up very late once more preparing packages, and today I find myself facing another trip to the post office. It is time for me to let go and pay attention to other things, such as the upcoming visit next week from Cai's widow and son. They left for China last August, and this will be the first time I have seen them since then.

The remaining discs will return to the collection and won't be available until Mei consigns them somewhere. I won't have access.

Cai's wife, Mei, sends her deepest gratitude, also. The money has come at an especially good time for them.

You are the greatest!!!! Don't know what I would have done without you, dear friends.

Judie

All the thanks go to you. You were the one who got the ball rolling, did the heavy lifting, followed through.... you did the work from A to Z.

Please don't be a stranger. I know everyone here would love to hear from you once and again, if nothing else just to get an occasional update about Cai's family.

Judie,

I'm glad we can help, and hopefully this place brings you good memories of Cai and not sadness. His words make up the fiber of this board, and here they live on. The sadness is something that will always be there, but hopefully it will be overshadowed by the good memories.

My time here has immersed me in Cai's music and good memories. They will be with me always. There has been little sadness for me here...how could there be when I am surrounded by so much caring and creative energy. I will always cherish QQ. Thank you for making it possible.

Back