Escondido Bob where are you?

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aquadad

400 Club - QQ All-Star
Hello,

Whenever I'm looking through the surround titles in the music stores I always make it a point to start discussion with others who are looking through them (and there usually aren't any;) ). Anyway a couple of days ago I was at the Frye's store in San Marcos, a community in the urban sprawl of San Diego, and met a nice man looking through the surround titles. I told him about the quad pages and I have a feeling that he's lurking around in the cyberspace shadows.

His name is Bob, not to be confused with our beloved QuadBob, and I have a feeling that he is brimming with questions. In the store he had all his owners manuals for his gear in hand and he was disappointed that nobody in the store could help him (go figure). I answered some of his questions and referred him here for future questions.

So Bob if your out there don't be shy, ask away. There are a lot of us here that love to help if we can, and we're just a click away:sun.

Welcome to our little corner of the world...

Back