• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For trade: Black Celebration, Flamenco A Go-Go & Heathen.

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mobster

Hi,

I have the following up for trade:

* Steve Stevens - Flamenco A Go-Go DVD-AUDIO (Brand new and factory sealed)

* David Bowie - Heathen SACD (Brand new and factory sealed)

* Depeche Mode - Black Celebration SACD+DVD (Brand new, but not sealed. AFAIK these were never factory sealed. I have 11 copies, all brand new and of course unplayed. Non of them sealed.)

What I'm looking for:

* Cardigans - Long gone before daylight SACD

Cheers :brew

I have the following up for trade:

* Depeche Mode - Black Celebration SACD+DVD (Brand new, but not sealed. AFAIK these were never factory sealed. I have 11 copies, all brand new and of course unplayed. Non of them sealed.)

Oh...so THAT'S why they're so hard to track down. :D

Depeche Mode - Black Celebration SACD+DVD (Brand new, but not sealed. AFAIK these were never factory sealed. I have 11 copies, all brand new and of course unplayed. Non of them sealed.)

What I'm looking for:

* Cardigans - Long gone before daylight SACD

Cheers :brew

Oh...so THAT'S why they're so hard to track down. :D

Ha, I sure never found one at a price I was willing to pay but I wish I had 11 of them now based on the prices others will pay. Thankfully for me, I am happy with the CD/DVD-V US release which is reasonably priced. It is a great album in surround, in fact the entire set of Depeche Mode studio album surround releases are great.

Chris

The Cardigans LGBD is really tough to find.

The three I found were not cheap off the shelf either... $34.99.

Great disc.

Are you by any chance looking for Peter Gabriel UP [SACD], US [SACD], or Depeche Mode 101 [SACD], or Rolling Stones Hot Rocks [SACD}? If none of those trades interest you, please let me know what might persuade you to part with a copy of Black Celebration--I'm very interested.

Last edited:
Hey are you still looking for The Cardigans LGBD, for Depeche Mode - Black Celebration SACD
if so Yea why not

Back