Forget reality, what is your dream multichannel release?

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

harync

Wait what? I thought Play was a live album?
We Do What We're Told and Excellent Birds are probably my favorite tracks on So. Not a favorite album at all though. Surround mixes might alter that opinion though!
I thought Passion was kind of a return to form but then he went back to MTV music again after that. I lost track afterwards.
There is "Plays Live" which is a live album from the mid-80s. "Play" is a DVD of music videos with 5.1 studio mixes. Some of them are quite good and worth checking out. If you like Passion and early 80s PG, there are 5.1 mixes for Zaar, Games without Frontiers, Biko, Shock the Monkey, I Don't Remember, and of course Solsbury Hill. Most of it is from So, Us, Up, and a couple other tracks thrown in.

jimfisheye

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
There is "Plays Live" which is a live album from the mid-80s. "Play" is a DVD of music videos with 5.1 studio mixes. Some of them are quite good and worth checking out. If you like Passion and early 80s PG, there are 5.1 mixes for Zaar, Games without Frontiers, Biko, Shock the Monkey, I Don't Remember, and of course Solsbury Hill. Most of it is from So, Us, Up, and a couple other tracks thrown in.
D'oh! Looks like I am out of the loop!
OK, thanks for the heads up there!

Strilo

600 Club - QQ All-Star
Since the guitar tracks on Def Leppard’s HYSTERIA were recorded ONE STRING AT A TIME (!) - imagine the surround possibilities there!
:ROFLMAO:
I really feel like anything Pyromania or later would have tons of content for discrete surround. Even High N Dry would probably sound awesome!