Free Global Shipping at Amazon.com

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

timothyemerson

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
Hey gang

I just bought a bunch of stuff from Amazon.com as there was a free global shipping option at checkout. Never seen that before but I'm guessing it has something to do with Independence Day (the day, not the movie).

Just a heads up that now might be the time to empty your carts for us non-continental Americans. I got a few BD movies and pre-ordered Alan Parson's Project's Eye in the Sky standalone BD which gets released 3 Aug. This will be a separate shipment to the movies I bought but the free global shipping was an option so I clicked it.

Last edited:
Hey gang

I just went bought a bunch of stuff from Amazon.com as there was a free global shipping option at checkout. Never seen that before but I'm guessing it has something to do with Independence Day (the day, not the movie).

Just a heads up that now might be the time to empty your carts for us non-continental Americans. I got a few BD movies and pre-ordered Alan Parson's Project's Eye in the Sky standalone BD which gets released 3 Aug. This will be a separate shipment to the movies I bought but the free global shipping was an option so I clicked it.

I would imagine that's quite a savings for someone at your location...

I may be wrong but it may come through the new Amazon AU warehouse in Sydney. Last time I was looking at something on Amazon it was free shipping to AU too. Bulk ship to AU then mail out locally?

Back