Gentle Giant reportedly to get the Steven Wilson treatment [DENIED]

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ranasakawa

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
Steve Wilson remixing "The Power & The Glory". DVD & Blu-Ray disc with each song animated showing the concept behind the album.
Out in March 2014!

Steve Wilson remixing "The Power & The Glory". DVD & Blu-Ray disc with each song animated showing the concept behind the album.
Out in March 2014!
Where have you heard that from? This is a favourite album for me and a must buy.

I would say this thread should probably be removed, but it is in the rumors section where it belongs, so it's up to you Jon

I would say this thread should probably be removed, but it is in the rumors section where it belongs, so it's up to you Jon

I renamed the thread. Who knows? Maybe it will return, and no, I have no "inside" information what so ever, swear to the quad Gods!

Why would SW say this in his facebook then change his mind? Very strange. Thanks for keeping this up Jon, I am optimistic it may happen.

I renamed the thread. Who knows? Maybe it will return, and no, I have no "inside" information what so ever, swear to the quad Gods!

Steven Wilson tells me to tell you that this news item was a mistake (I guess someone heard a rumour and got over-excited).

To date, no Gentle Giant album has been remixed by SW or anyone.

Back