Steven Wilson Gentle Giant "Interview" (5.1 & Dolby Atmos Remix out in June!)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for your reply. Did you complain to someone (for example the seller or the label) or did you "just" moan to yourself?

What I totally don't understand is that there actually *is* a version which is consistent to the first four in the series, but apparently only available in the US...
This is what i’m talking about
image.jpg

image.jpg

The one I have is consistent with the others. It does not have Chrysallis on the spine, it says Alucard like the others in Madscot’s photo.

Mine came from Amazon U.S.

Last edited:
Mine came from Importcds and matches all the others, with Alucard on the spine. Seems ridiculous for them to change the packaging like that. Don't they know OCD collectors prize consistency above all else?:eek:

Just a quick comment, while ripping the BD I found something I don't remember seeing before.
It could be a senior thing but I don't remember seeing a completely unprocessed 5.1 LPCM file on a disc before.
I can only remember a pure LPCM steam used for the 2ch files.
KOOL

Just a quick comment, while ripping the BD I found something I don't remember seeing before.
It could be a senior thing but I don't remember seeing a completely unprocessed 5.1 LPCM file on a disc before.
I can only remember a pure LPCM steam used for the 2ch files.
KOOL
There are many audio Blu-ray Discs with LPCM 5.1. 🤷‍♂️

Back