HiRez Poll Who, The - WHO'S NEXT [Blu-Ray Audio (Dolby Atmos)]

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rate the BDA of The Who - WHO'S NEXT

• Total voters
I have been trying to absorb all the information on the bonus tracks in this box. It wasn't totally clear which bonus tracks on the CDs are mixed into Atmos - they don't always have the same description, are sometimes not the same length and of course are not in the same order. Once I had ripped the stereo blu-ray tracks it was fairly easy to A-B them against the CD tracks. So I thought I might as well share the list - it shows you which CD tracks you can ignore because they are duplicates of the bluray.

1. Who's Next 06: Singles And Sessions track 09 - The Seeker (Unedited Version). This has 7s of intro chat not on the Atmos.
2. Who's Next 06: Singles And Sessions track 02 - Here For More (Original Single Mix)
3. Who's Next 06: Singles And Sessions track 08 - Now I'm A Farmer (Unedited Remix)
4. Who's Next 06: Singles And Sessions track 05 - I Don't Know Myself (Unedited Remix)
5. Who's Next 06: Singles And Sessions track 10 - Water (IBC Studios Version)
6. Who's Next 05: Olympic Studios, London Sessions 1970-1972 track 05 - Naked Eye (Remake Version)
7. Who's Next 05: Olympic Studios, London Sessions 1970-1972 track 01 - Pure And Easy
8. Who's Next 05: Olympic Studios, London Sessions 1970-1972 track 04 - Too Much Of Anything
9. Who's Next 06: Singles And Sessions track 12 - Let's See Action (Original Single Mix)
10. Who's Next 06: Singles And Sessions track 13 - When I Was A Boy (Original Single Mix)
11. Who's Next 06: Singles And Sessions track 14 - Join Together (Original Single Mix). Shorter - Atmos is unedited.
12. Who's Next 05: Olympic Studios, London Sessions 1970-1972 track 15 - Put The Money Down (Remix With Original Vocal)
13. Who's Next 06: Singles And Sessions track 15 - Relay (Original Single Mix). Shorter - Atmos is unedited.
14. Who's Next 06: Singles And Sessions track 17 - Long Live Rock (Original Olympic Mix)

Back