George Harrison's "All Things Must Pass" (5.1 & Dolby Atmos remixes coming soon!!)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK, I just placed my order, came to a total of $119.52 at uDiscover.
Thinking Thought of doing the same using their 25% code SUMMER25. Any idea how hard it is to cancel an order if a better price shows up?

edit 2: GOS shared more complete info here.

edit 1: found my answer…

Can I change my order?
Unfortunately, we can’t change any information on an existing order once it has already been processed for shipment, including details like your shipping address, billing information, item, size, or quantity. We also cannot cancel orders after they’ve been processed.

Last edited:
If I read right, they charge upon order (or shortly thereafter) and don’t accept cancellations.
Physical Products

12.6. Cancellation

(a) You may cancel your purchase of physical products at any time within 14 days for any reason, beginning on the day after you receive the Product(s). In this case, you will receive a full refund of the price paid for the Product(s) in accordance with our refunds policy set out in Section 13 below. For clarity, where your order was for Products of a “hybrid” nature (e.g. a physical product and digital content) and we have begun the process of delivering your digital content order or you have already accessed your digital content, we will process a partial refund proportionate to the relevant physical element of the order in accordance with our cancellation policy as set out in this Section 12.6. Where you order multiple items that are delivered in separate batches, your 14 day cancellation period does not begin until the day after the last item has been received by you.

(b) To cancel, you must inform us clearly. We recommend the best way to do this is by emailing [email protected]. Please return the Product to us immediately in the same condition you received it (at your own cost and risk). You have a legal obligation to take care of the Product while it is in your possession. If you fail to do so, we may have a claim against you for compensation. You may, but are not obliged to, use the form of cancellation attached as a Schedule to these Supply Terms to notify us of your cancellation.

Physical Products

12.6. Cancellation

(a) You may cancel your purchase of physical products at any time within 14 days for any reason, beginning on the day after you receive the Product(s). In this case, you will receive a full refund of the price paid for the Product(s) in accordance with our refunds policy set out in Section 13 below. For clarity, where your order was for Products of a “hybrid” nature (e.g. a physical product and digital content) and we have begun the process of delivering your digital content order or you have already accessed your digital content, we will process a partial refund proportionate to the relevant physical element of the order in accordance with our cancellation policy as set out in this Section 12.6. Where you order multiple items that are delivered in separate batches, your 14 day cancellation period does not begin until the day after the last item has been received by you.

(b) To cancel, you must inform us clearly. We recommend the best way to do this is by emailing [email protected]. Please return the Product to us immediately in the same condition you received it (at your own cost and risk). You have a legal obligation to take care of the Product while it is in your possession. If you fail to do so, we may have a claim against you for compensation. You may, but are not obliged to, use the form of cancellation attached as a Schedule to these Supply Terms to notify us of your cancellation.
Thanks! I should have dug further. I’m keeping it in my cart for now. After the MusicVaultz saga I’m a little hesitant. This is one of those few albums I don’t want to wait on.

In the meantime, I put in a $150 pre-order here at Amazon to catch any momentary price drops. I suspect I’ll end up at Bullmoose or importcds.

Last edited:
Back