Hawkwind - Warrior on the Edge of Time

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
YEAY! :banana:

I hope Amazon follow suit and ship it ASAP! :D

did you buy the big/deluxe box set or the 3-disc set w/DVD-A?

3 disc set.... (I hope :yikes)

Stop Press - I just checked - definitely the 3 disc version with DVD-A

I am not familiar with this band but the messages and anticipation of some on this forum plus my desire to support 5.1 multi-channel music is why I purchased from Amazon today.

I received my Nosound Afterthoughts DVD-A today from Burning Shed, another band I was not familiar with but will be enjoying shortly.

I recently purchased Herbie Hancock Gershwin's World on the recommendation by many on this forum and that is an awesome SACD.

My copy has shipped from WowHD....:banana:

WOW, that has not been my experience with wowhd as they would either cancel my orders,send things way later than release date, I finally gave up ordering from them.
Here's hoping you get correct 3 cd with dvd audio in it.

I ordered mine from amazon uk as they have been real good with handling all my orders and even with screw ups happen like JT-Thick as a Brick they were able to compensate for getting a inferior product.

WOW, that has not been my experience with wowhd as they would either cancel my orders,send things way later than release date, I finally gave up ordering from them.
Here's hoping you get correct 3 cd with dvd audio in it.

I ordered mine from amazon uk as they have been real good with handling all my orders and even with screw ups happen like JT-Thick as a Brick they were able to compensate for getting a inferior product.

Yes - Sometimes they are slow - but other times they are quick... I got my Grace for Drowning from them before anyone else....

If the price is right I'll use them - I usually order from them when I have a discount voucher and/or they are having a 15% off sale....

Yes - Sometimes they are slow - but other times they are quick... I got my Grace for Drowning from them before anyone else....

If the price is right I'll use them - I usually order from them when I have a discount voucher and/or they are having a 15% off sale....

I think CDWOW (or whatever they're called!?) must be the only company I haven't used to buy any of these surround/Hi-Rez things from!?!

..oh and Burning Shed too.. a while ago (I must have been having a very lazy day online!) and was going to order/pre-order something from them but I couldn't be arsed filling in forms etc so just one-clicked with Spamazon.. like a lazy old trout..! :mad:@:

Regrets., I've had a few (too many!).. :eek:

I wonder what my chances are of finding the 3 disc version in my local HMV are on Sunday? ;)

If not, Amazon seem to be selling it cheapest at £3+ less than Burning Shed or Cherry Red.

Has anyone confirmed the DVD-A'ness of the surround disc? The Burning Shed page still says Region 0 NTSC DD/DTS DVD :-/

I wonder what my chances are of finding the 3 disc version in my local HMV are on Sunday? ;)

If not, Amazon seem to be selling it cheapest at £3+ less than Burning Shed or Cherry Red.

Has anyone confirmed the DVD-A'ness of the surround disc? The Burning Shed page still says Region 0 NTSC DD/DTS DVD :-/

Yes - its a DVD-A - apparently...

For the umpteenth time this is absolutely a DVD-A/V.
MLP content is all at 24/96 and the Video_TS has DD (24/48), DTS 9624 & 24/96 LPCM.
"This we know as we made it so"

Thanks for this, Neil. Straight from the proverbial horses mouth :) I only asked because I've seen instances where one level of format/quality is promised, but on release, isn't delivered as such. It doesn't help when multiple retail outlets only highlight the DD/DTS versions. I don't expect much more from the likes of Amazon, but even Burning Shed only mention the DD/DTS, and these guys know about DVD-A>

I shall buy with confidence! ;)

I've just had an e-mail saying my super deluxe version has been dispatched. I hope it arrives tomorrow its too expensive to get left on the doorstep next week!

I ordered mine from Amazon USA for about $23 and change...but it means I'll be waiting until next month sometime I guess. I really want to hear this one but with a couple trips out of town and a stack of stuff I've not had time to play yet it seemed a good chance to save a few $$ and maybe get caught up while waiting.....hope it doesn't kill me.

I ordered mine from Amazon USA for about $23 and change...but it means I'll be waiting until next month sometime I guess. I really want to hear this one but with a couple trips out of town and a stack of stuff I've not had time to play yet it seemed a good chance to save a few $$ and maybe get caught up while waiting.....hope it doesn't kill me.
You got a great deal cuz it's $34 now. I paid $31 from Amazon Canada. But you won't have to wait that long. It comes out June 4.

Back