Jimi Hendrix Experience--Live in MAUI Blu-ray release with 5.1 Mix!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For those of you who can't wait......see if you can pick this up somewhere if you don't have it
Jimi Hendrix - Rainbow Bridge - DVD - Front Clam Shell.jpg

Jimi Hendrix - Rainbow Bridge - DVD - Back Clam Shell.jpg

Fingers crossed for a good surround mix report...
Well. I mean, I have no clue if the surround is good. I'd say, no. But, the audio presentation is very nice. Full bodied. If you want the surround to carry the load...it doesn't. To me, this is all about the show. I love it.

Well. I mean, I have no clue if the surround is good. I'd say, no. But, the audio presentation is very nice. Full bodied. If you want the surround to carry the load...it doesn't. To me, this is all about the show. I love it.
Do you have the DVD of Hendrix on the Dick Cavett Show?

I agree. Ambience only in rears. Not a surround feast. But good solid audio of some special performances.

Video is good considering it's vintage, except for the times it's absent (too many "All Cameras Stopped" still photo segments. But far from a deal-breaker.

Don't buy this for the surround. Buy it if you want a good sounding example of some prime Hendrix with good video slightly marred by some missing reels.

I'm glad I got it. Probably rate it below Monterrey and above Woodstock.

I agree. Ambience only in rears. Not a surround feast. But good solid audio of some special performances.

Video is good considering it's vintage, except for the times it's absent (too many "All Cameras Stopped" still photo segments. But far from a deal-breaker.

Don't buy this for the surround. Buy it if you want a good sounding example of some prime Hendrix with good video slightly marred by some missing reels.

I'm glad I got it. Probably rate it below Monterrey and above Woodstock.
Get the movie it's quite entertaining LOL

Back