Life in Surround - Surround Music Review and Discussion YouTube Channel

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Doobie Brothers - Quadio - Unboxing

What a delightful unveiling, Mike.....with those meticulously manicured, soft as budda hands!

Steve Woolard has to be commended on what can only be described as a Quaddie dream come true! No detail has been overlooked down to the disc inserts which outline the evolution of QUAD, the mini poster and of course those GLORIOUS QUADRADISC logos which embellish this awesome set.

As Mike inferred in the end echoing Humprey Bogart's final speech in Casablanca: "This is the beginning of a beautiful friendship!" When RHINO puts their petal to the metal.....no one does it better than them at creating QUAD miracles from their treasure trove of QUAD master tapes.

Many thanks to all involved at RHINO and kudos for making this fabulous set available at an affordable pricepoint!

And I think we all know how edisonbaggins will be spending his Saturday Night!💿💿💿💿

Last edited:
Terrific job Mike. Looks great. Can't wait to hear your audio review.

PS - Don't rush it. Take your time and really get into it. I think it's great that you are unfamiliar with a lot of this, as it will give you a unique perspective on the review.

:love:

Great unboxing.......now for the SONIC REVIEW!!! :QQlove :51QQ How long will we be waiting for that?:D:D:ROFLMAO:

PATIENCE, DUDE. Baggy is from laid back Northern Cali and not from your "Spacewarp🌚 Planet" and these things take time to savor, assimilate and form a most righteous opinion [in the exalted words of Theodore & William]!

See the source image

BAGGY'S MOST EXCELLENT ADVENTURE

Last edited:
PATIENCE, DUDE. Baggy is from laid back Northern Cali and not from your "Spacewarp🌚 Planet" and these things take time to savor, assimilate and form a most righteous opinion [in the exalted words of Theodore & William]!

See the source image

BAGGY'S MOST EXCELLENT ADVENTURE
I bet BAGGY will be in his own HEADSPACE......smokin' DOOBIES :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: for the rest of the day listening to all 4 Discos........LOL I mean Discs :ROFLMAO: :bowing: Lucky dude.

Last edited:
I've been watching a bunch of your videos. Great work. Made me go and get the Rush 2112 and MP DVD-A's while they're still $25 each (Couldn't find the BD-A's easily anymore). Also made me avoid that Hempspheres release. I could feel your disappointment from the moment those videos start.

Back