Life in Surround - Surround Music Review and Discussion YouTube Channel

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you for your video and watch your health.

My favorite line: My son is more important to me than surround music. Amen.

Additional reviewers good idea
May I suggest

Live from the Shopping Cart
@Clement reviews his favorite surround disc of the week.

Looking forward to the first guest review from him.

Thank you for your video and watch your health.

My favorite line: My son is more important to me than surround music. Amen.

Additional reviewers good idea
May I suggest

Live from the Shopping Cart
@Clement reviews his favorite surround disc of the week.

Looking forward to the first guest review from him.
Definitely had @Clement in mind, if he's keen on the idea, but he has his own channel, with a little bit of content on it. I don't think he's serious about his channel, but maybe, and I wouldn't want to presume.

Thank you for your encouragement.

Mike
You just got to keep right on going, my friend.
May 2024 bring warmth and happiness to you and your family.
Begone those ailments from active duty.

Looking forward to an exciting 2024 and your reviews to make us sit up and think about our beloved pastime

Let's go crowd funding Clem to get him on the turntable of life in surround. :love:

Peace and love đź’• to you all.

I feel the same way about the original 1970s quadraphonic recordings. I never really had the desire to deal with getting the vintage equipment. How great that we have a way to play them on modern equipment. I always wondered whether, in some ways, the true quad discreteness is only now being able to be heard as it was intended due to the limitations of analog equipment.

I'd love to hear what those, like yourself, that have the vintage analog equipment and listened to some of these original quads that have since came out digitally, feel about the discreteness of the analog vs the digital. Is there a huge difference? Do you feel like you are hearing it for the first time? Or is it losing/missing something?

Billy Joel - Piano Man Pre-order Announcement
Plus! A Quick "Billy Joel in Surround".
See if I missed anything, and whether you can fill in some knowledge gaps. Have fun!

Most excellent Baggy. Now I can finally go ahead and order Welcome with Piano Man and save on shipping.

Back