Listening now...in your head...

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you had a choice of colors, which one would you choose, my brothers? - Curtis Mayfield and the Impressions
album-the-very-best-of-the-impressions.jpg

From King Tut we segue to "Basketball Jones", Cheech, Chong, Carole King, George Harrison, and a host of others.

"Ever since I was a baby boy, I be dribblin'" :)

From "King Tut", we segue to "Basketball Jones", featuring Tyrone Shoelaces and Cheech, Chong, Carole King, George Harrison and many others.

Basketball_Jones_single.jpg

"Ever since I was a baby boy, I be dribblin'" :)

"We're shoving right off again"...really..that's what I get for watching "Conrad the Sailor" on Laserdisc...a classic Daffy Duck one....(after I watched "Tom Turk and Daffy"...you know , thanksgiving....)

Spinning Wheel & And When I Die (live 1968) - Blood, Sweat & Tears w/David Clayton-Thomas
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kK62tfoCmuQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKX6308DyF4

You know how we realate music to our lives, like a song that plays every time something happens? Well, it just so happens this music is my "I'm in the shit again" music. I was in the army then and loved this band, all but spinning wheel. IT seems it went along with my troubles. It is the only tune I realate to like that.

I had ALL week Mr. Velcro Boy (especially his first LP)
Nick Drake (RIP)
"Saturday Sun"

...now it has been replaced with Donnie Baby's (Isaac Hayes'..really) "Out of the Ghetto"

even thou I hate the music. I cant get this freking thingh out of my head.

"Gangnam Style"

please make it stop!!!!

Well, at least it's not Katy Perry.

And I actually like that song. Even bought the CD single, which includes the video.

Attachments

• psy_cd50.jpg
    psy_cd50.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 75
Like every good novelty song through history, like it or not, it drills directly into your brain and takes over.

Back