Listening to in Dolby Atmos Streaming, via Tidal/Apple/Amazon

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
W000t?! just like that, without the fanfares? cmon, this is one of the best albums ever made!
Will listen tonight.
I'm listening now...
There is slight action in the heights.
Just as they were breaking out from the Wall Of Sound... :D

Edit: Actually, alot more than slight!!
And Giles has done a good job on this timeless release.

Last edited:
W000t?! just like that, without the fanfares? cmon, this is one of the best albums ever made!
Will listen tonight.

I just hung up on a zoom call the moment I saw this. They'll have to finish without me.
This is awesome. Finally, not only does it not sound like one big mistake, it's balanced and beautiful.

Haven’t given it a spin yet, but considering we know that many tracks on the master tapes are collapsed down to one track… I wonder if Giles used the Peter Jackson Tech™ to separate the tracks for this. Last I heard, Peter Jackson was hesitant to make it a product that people could use… but made an exception for the Revolver mix

Haven’t given it a spin yet, but considering we know that many tracks on the master tapes are collapsed down to one track… I wonder if Giles used the Peter Jackson Tech™ to separate the tracks for this. Last I heard, Peter Jackson was hesitant to make it a product that people could use… but made an exception for the Revolver mix

Really? I would have expected Revolver to be a bit more adventurous if this is the case... Seems a bit limited.

Back