Listening to Now In SACD Stereo (or Mono)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's funny, as I'm heading this way >>>> towards old and senile, one of the last things I'll give up is the house, purely for the music listening/privacy thing ;)
I can dig it, Tornado. As long as I can help it, I'll never live in an apartment/condo/whatever that's not a standalone house. My setup is in my basement and I can crank to my heart's content and not a single neighbor will hear it or complain.

Eric Bibb: Just Like Love

R-7049434-1432533499-6021.jpeg.jpg

Maybe someone here can tell me why my awesome Oppo 205 doesn't show album art with SACDs, only shows CD cover art. It will show of course album art that I made and named "folder.jpg" in ripped albums.

Maybe someone here can tell me why my awesome Oppo 205 doesn't show album art with SACDs, only shows CD cover art. It will show of course album art that I made and named "folder.jpg" in ripped albums.

For that matter, does any SACD player show album art from a SACD disc? I didn't think so.....but I don't know why....maybe SACD discs don't contain such information...which seems prehistoric I guess.

For that matter, does any SACD player show album art from a SACD disc? I didn't think so.....but I don't know why....maybe SACD discs don't contain such information...which seems prehistoric I guess.

I believe my Oppo player actually goes out somewhere on the internet (for CD's etc.) and grabs "crappy" low res images, as all of mine are fuckin' purrrfect!:)
Also just found this thread - thanks to GOS
https://www.quadraphonicquad.com/forums/index.php?threads/album-art-on-oppo.24721/#post-366409

Last edited:

Maybe you got a defective unit, JP, 'cause my 205 even makes Expresso .... with a Happy Face!

coffee-with-happy-face.jpg

Speaking of Espresso, Bob James wonderful new Stereo SACD:

6167wF5Vi%2BL._SL1000_.jpg

Last edited:
Back