Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
See the source image

Always great to find an excuse to post a photo of the semi-godess Grace.... sorry but my godess is Capucine!
Grace-Kelly-Feet-822797.jpg

A famous member of the Monkees
Michael Nesmith's
Tropical Campfires
In Dolby Surround
https://www.discogs.com/Michael-Nesmith-Tropical-Campfires/release/12208257
What a delight this is.
Not bad for a CD with Dolby Surround as a bonus.
Good separation as well.

And he is still going strong at the age of 76
I was surprised and very happy with this disk. I am really glad his music turned out so nice. This disk got a lot of playing when I first got it. I think it’s past time to revisit it.

I fear it's too late to heed this warning from John Luther Adams. Soon we will all

View attachment 43687 Become Ocean
Winner of the 2014 Pulitzer Prize in Music.

Speak for yourself, Clement......I'm becoming a LAKE! Lovely album, BTW! Adams should release all his 5.1 remixes on one continuous LOSSLESS BD~A disc!

See the source image

View attachment 43690
Jacaszek - Pentral

Abstract Ambient music for organ & voice, Ralphie’s favorite! NOT! 🤣 LOL! But, it sounds amazing to me. 😍
Well blow me down, if my copy didn't arrive yesterday from Poland, brand new, via Discogs ...was fearing the worst after Ralphies comments but as Lute says...not too bad at all, for us Ambient music lovers.

Well blow me down, if my copy didn't arrive yesterday from Poland, brand new, via Discogs ...was fearing the worst after Ralphies comments but as Lute says...not too bad at all, for us Ambient music lovers.
Well...when it comes to organ music, you have to forgive Ralphie's outbursts. As a child, he was traumatized by Lon Chaney's Phantom of the Opera. Or... Was it that priest's fire & brimstone sermons of Dante's Inferno. Or...was it that organ pipe that nearly fell on him at his local church. :unsure: LOL!!! 😂

Back