Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Klaus Schulze
feat Lisa Gerrard

Rheingold
Live at the Lorely

I am so into ambient/electronic music.
The mix and music is top class....imo

I say listening, there is a bit of watching too!!
https://www.discogs.com/Klaus-Schul...Rheingold-Live-At-The-Loreley/release/1579205
Didn't know that Klaus was a drummer for Tangerine Dream, in their very early days.
Ditto Mike about into ambient, but it’s sure not the same treat for everyone; should start a thread just for ambient/electronic music- all formats!🤠

Ditto Mike about into ambient, but it’s sure not the same treat for everyone; should start a thread just for ambient/electronic music- all formats!🤠
And what the heck am I doing; up at the 4 & 5 o’clock hours posting anyway? Am I nuts 🥜 or what-
Don’t answer that!

Hey, unrelated issue, but since I got the latest update on my iPhone; when I tap on an alert to respond, it sometimes takes me to the front of the thread instead of to the current post! Anyone else notice that?
An Apple Core problem Pups....:ROFLMAO:

Was a windows phone user..now android.
Prefer Windows though..grr for stop supporting it.

Better than a double shot of espresso to get my tired aspect outta bed this mo(u)rning:

1571852506012.png
BBB Live N' Bernin'

Feel the BBBern!

Nice bike ride.I'd like a nice bike ride too,but it was to dark when I finished work.Will come back stronger in theweekend. ;) Only two months to retirement.:love:
Congrats on your upcoming retirement!
I've been retired now for a few years and think it would be interesting to know how some of you other recent retirees are managing your surround hobby time. I find that there's not as much time for my hobby as I thought there would be. 😲

Back