Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_20200328_181754.jpg

BTW, Clem, that storm is supposed to pack some damaging HAIL ....... UGH! Put your car in the garage and stick those lawn mowers in the tool shed!

And when it's ALL OVER you and the Missus can do a

See the source image

Scheiner on HARVEST MOON🌜
The only dance we able to do is a Ballet for a Rainy Day

1585459395999.png
XTC Skylarking

The highest-rated XTC release in the POLL . . . well, unless you counting the Dukes!

The only dance we able to do is a Ballet for a Rainy Day

View attachment 48091 XTC Skylarking

The highest-rated XTC release in the POLL . . . well, unless you counting the Dukes!

Yep, Clement, now that the storm has passed ...... It's A Marvelous Night for SKYLARKING .........

See the source image

Just popped it in my player...Thanks!

You are a night owl Clem, glad you like it.👍😊
Who? 🐯Me? :oops: Well, let's hope, after all the rain, The Sidewinder Sleeps Tonight

1585465602120.png
R.E.M. Automatic For The People

Nightswimming indeed! This particular iteration of what I hope will lead to my own rapid eye movement is the #3 R.E.M. release on the POLL

Who? 🐯Me? :oops: Well, let's hope, after all the rain, The Sidewinder Sleeps Tonight

View attachment 48096 R.E.M. Automatic For The People

Nightswimming indeed! This particular iteration of what I hope will lead to my own rapid eye movement is the #3 R.E.M. release on the POLL
Mind you I can talk....woke normal time 7.30 am ish, and came downstairs to see the clocks said 6.30...huh...oh yeah...Brits clocks went forward and my boudoir clock is auto adjust....der. 😊
By the way all of Namlooks releases are full of surround goodness, if you can lay your hands on them they are worth having...imo.
An artist overlooked here on QQ.

Mind you I can talk....woke normal time 7.30 am ish, and came downstairs to see the clocks said 6.30...huh...oh yeah...Brits clocks went forward and my boudoir clock is auto adjust....der. 😊
By the way all of Namlooks releases are full of surround goodness, if you can lay your hands on them they are worth having...imo.
An artist overlooked here on QQ.
Funny you should mention . . .

1585482520928.png
2350 Broadway 4

I was able to score La Mer by making an offer on both Namlook discs--glad I did! Where you lead, I will follow . . . an hour early!

Back