Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
461... 5.1
R-5207476-1579378352-8443.jpeg.jpg

I had a girl friend once. Almost got married, very sad, didn't happen, still brings up a little sadness, but I knew it was the right thing, and it was the right thing.
I listen to this Queensryche-Empire-Silent Lucidity, and I remember, in the what was it, early 90's signing it with my Klipsch Heresy speakers, and she said to me, you sound just like him.

Well I just tried spinning my dsotm bluray n won't spin...it's got a crack in ctr hub...I'm having bad luck lately...so having to settle on wywh quad n just had to flea bay me another copy of dsotm...coming from way outside of the us...guess I'll be listening to that one for awhile in 5.1 sacd

Well I just tried spinning my dsotm bluray n won't spin...it's got a crack in ctr hub...I'm having bad luck lately...so having to settle on wywh quad n just had to flea bay me another copy of dsotm...coming from way outside of the us...guess I'll be listening to that one for awhile in 5.1 sacd
Don't mess with it any more. Cracked discs have been known to come appart while spinning with the pieces taking out the drive and possibly more.. ;)

Don't mess with it any more. Cracked discs have been known to come appart while spinning with the pieces taking out the drive and possibly more.. ;)

Yep...set aside for trash...keeping it till I get the other one I just ordered..,just to see if it's the same one...made a helluva noise in my machine...a holy fuck now what moment at like 2 am...n why am I up so late ??? Cant sleep...this multi channel is just driving me crazy...must have dsotm in quad...yep im crazed lol

Back