Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I originally ordered my copy from Amazon.co.uk, but I canceled it when it became available on Amazon.com on 9-19-20. My US order shipped from the UK on 9-21 and I received it today.

And now that I've heard it once, I'm really glad I ordered it ! Here it goes again..... good use of ATMOS !
dagnabit! no longer available from Amazon US; i guess this is yet another opportunity for me to practice patience . . . patience . . . until then--Atmos time!
1602111021907.png
Kraftwerk 3-D (The Catalogue)

POLL

perhaps i actually took too many meds! Well, the good doctor Chesky was under $5--here's another DVD-A i scored for <$5
View attachment 57511
and i know this one gets the @4-earredwonder stamp of approval from this
hmm.. i remember the 5.1 mix on this somewhat resembling birdshit...
...but i've been wrong many times before and no doubt will be wrong many times again, to err is 'ooman, to be bird3 brain is sooooo moi :p

Clement, I really like how you link to the polls when you listen to stuff. That is a super easy way to find out what others think of a release. My lazy behind just might steal that trick sometime ....
steal away, comrade (aka "a companion who shares one's activities or is a fellow member of an organization")! i link the polls cuz i love reading what others have said--so much knowledge and insight on this site! my favorite site on the internet! Stay Surrounded, Comrades!

Back