Quantcast

Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

J. PUPSTER

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
Still on my THIRD cup o' java, Pupster. Sobriety is my middle name! But when the clock strikes 2 AM ...... all bets are OFF!

See the source image

PUPSTER....YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE ......
There, there Ralphie, I know you needed something to help enhance those awful faux surround Silverline titles in your collection 🌿

4-earredwonder

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
There, there Ralphie, I know you needed something to help enhance those awful faux surround Silverline titles in your collection 🌿
Not to burst your bubble, JP, but there's a lot of silver linings to be had with those Silverline discs! And not ALL are UPMIXES .....Their Vanguard Classical label MLP DVD~As are sublime as well ........ but then what would a mutt know about the CLASSICS?😅

J. PUPSTER

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
Not to burst your bubble, JP, but there's a lot of silver linings to be had with those Silverline discs! And not ALL are UPMIXES .....Their Vanguard Classical label MLP DVD~As are sublime as well ........ but then what would a mutt know about the CLASSICS?😅

4-earredwonder

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
Eric Clapton's CROSSROADS GUITAR FESTIVAL 2019 [2 BD~Vs/5.1] Even though the rears are ambient, the sonics are EXCEPTIONAL as well as the video. HIGHEST RECOMMENDATION

Last edited:

4-earredwonder

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
What’s more American than The Band, the Last Waltz 5.1 DVD-A recorded live at Winterland Thanksgiving.
I'll tell you what, Markie: Dry Turkey, smashed potatoes, squash, turnips and anticlimatic political discourse at the dinner table!

steelydave

Staff member
Since 2002/2003
What’s more American than The Band, the Last Waltz 5.1 DVD-A recorded live at Winterland Thanksgiving.
Sorry, but my sense of Canadian pride requires me to point out that with the exception of Levon Helm, The Band were Canadian born and bred, and found their first success here in Toronto (along with Helm) backing Ronnie Hawkins!