Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DTS HD Master 192/24 5.1 BDA

View attachment 69893
Looks like plenty of info in the rears, I'm wondering if the side 7.1 channels are adequately mixed into the rears :unsure:

Does it twerk well for ya Genie Baby?

Waiting patiently for our good Mr. @JonUrban to do his analysis :smokin

Chimpan A - The Empathy Machine, 5.1 flac download
ChimpDVD.jpg

Mr. Afternoon THE GOLDEN BONANA [NoWay Studios/MLP DVD~A 5.1 48/24/Includes RBCD] For Mr. Afternoon's debut Surround Album I am quite impressed at his fantastic musicianship and most especially how he 'gets' how to properly mix an album in Surround. I would VERY HIGHLY RECOMMEND this wonderful album for anyone who appreciates NEW MUSIC exquisitely played, discretely mixed with some nice deep bass.

AM QUITE LOOKING FORWARD TO MR. AFTERNOON'S NEXT OPUS!!!!!!!! :SB

Last edited:
Yo~Yo Ma OBRIGADO BRAZIL [SONY/Multi~CH SACD 5.1] Impeccable musicianship from the virtuoso cellist with a stunning supporting cast of fellow musicians

See the source image
Not gonna lie here...I've never had any idea who yoyo ma is. Never heard any of his music. I don't get the name either. Is that his birth name?

Not gonna lie here...I've never had any idea who yoyo ma is. Never heard any of his music. I don't get the name either. Is that his birth name?

See the source image

Gene, I Christian you Go~Go GOS...or if you prefer Go~Go PA! After all, you are a Daddy!

Yo-Yo Ma (born October 7, 1955) is an American cellist. Born in Paris to Chinese parents and educated in New York City, Ma was a child prodigy, performing from the age of four and a half. He graduated from The Juilliard School and Harvard University, and has performed as a soloist with orchestras around the world

And, BTW, The Man Can SWING as on this AMAZING bluegrass BD~V [in 5.1] .........

71QTBQAGlvL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
Mr. Afternoon THE GOLDEN BONANA [NoWay Studios/MLP DVD~A 5.1 48/24/Includes RBCD] For Mr. Afternoon's debut Surround Album I am quite impressed at his fantastic musicianship and most especially how he 'gets' how to properly mix an album in Surround. I would VERY HIGHLY RECOMMEND this wonderful album for anyone who appreciates NEW MUSIC exquisitely played, discretely mixed with some nice deep bass.

AM QUITE LOOKING FORWARD TO MR. AFTERNOON'S NEXT OPUS!!!!!!!! :SB

Thanks again! Expect my next "opus" in the December to February range (hopefully), where I actually sing some stuff. LOL.

Also the house is shaking cause I have Metallica on right now, probably should turn it down a touch.

Thanks again! Expect my next "opus" in the December to February range (hopefully), where I actually sing some stuff. LOL.

Also the house is shaking cause I have Metallica on right now, probably should turn it down a touch.
I received The Golden Bonana this morning, thanks. Jesus H. Christ this sounds good. I wish I could mix like that. Thanks for your efforts.

E. Power Biggs RHEINBERGER: TWO CONCERTOS FOR ORGAN & ORCHESTRA [Columbia Records/DUTTON EPOCH QUAD SACD] An absolute TOUR De FORCE performance from the Master of the Organ in what can only be described as a DISCRETE, highly melodic feast for the ears and a system work~out. Very High Recommendation!

81bjqj58o-L._AC_SL1429_.jpg

E. Power Biggs RHEINBERGER: TWO CONCERTOS FOR ORGAN & ORCHESTRA [Columbia Records/DUTTON EPOCH QUAD SACD] An absolute TOUR De FORCE performance from the Master of the Organ in what can only be described as a DISCRETE, highly melodic feast for the ears and a system work~out. Very High Recommendation!

81bjqj58o-L._AC_SL1429_.jpg

That dude needs to locate a trimmer. Sheesh....lmao

Back