Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shakespears Sister-Hormonally Yours- Dolby Atmos released Sept 30 2022. Music a little catchy, Dolby Atmos is weak, your not missing anything if your rig is only 5.1.
Some of these titles need to be looked at as support for Paul at Super Deluxe Edition, Just like Michael at Dutton Vocalion, we had the same view point for Marshall at Audio Fidelity, but ultimately he couldn't keep up the good fight.
SDE #4.
R-24707696-1664803453-9759.jpg

Brian Eno-Foreverandforevernomore-Dolby Atmos. Just don't like it, cant like everything, good use of Atmos and I am giving it an all track full listen, but not my cup of tea. Too slow, too melancholy. Now, if I was getting a massage, then would be good.
SDE #5.
View attachment 90173
It happens the same to me.

I go to my masseuse physiotherapist every two weeks, and she has asked me to look for new music for her mp3 player in the sessions. What a good idea !!

it's a revisit and reappreciation of a classic which I bough twhen it came out and it took me until the MCH mix to truly fully appreciate..
GREAT MCH mix too!!!
"Think about me"-we always do, my dearest Christine Perfect!
NS0yMTM0LmpwZWc.jpeg
Great album and mix , and I think it just showed up in Dolby Atmos at Apple Music as well ..

Dug this one out of the drawer. Strauss's Also Sprach Zarathustra and Holst's The Planets. The surround is 5.0, and the recording engineer was John Eargle, so even though it's compressed audio, it's magnificent.View attachment 90328
One of the very first great digital audiophile surround records - frequently left out of the conversation because of bitrate but it sounds great.

Back