Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One more LOUD spin . . . for the road! Killer Cobham!!
26589370-7D5D-4B5B-84FD-DB31E85E8219_1_105_c.jpeg
9.52 on our poll thread

These are the bonus tracks on the bd-a, The Pineapple Thief - Dissolution

On the discogs page it is called unplugged. The re-imagined tracks are partly stripped down versions of the regular album, still with exciting electric guitar work which is completely different.

@Bruce Soord always makes something special for bonus content.
I have it, just never knew it was called re-imagined, I don’t really like rock songs done acoustically so have only ever listened once, Versions of the truth is the same

Absolutely magnificent! The final paragraph of the review this release inspired:
The record itself strikes me as a timeless classic, a release of rare perfection lovingly restored and given a surround mix that enhances Clark's spiritual yearning and underscores the transcendence of Art. One of the true treasures of my collection and an undeniable TEN! Thanks @neil wilkes !

Screenshot 2023-05-31 at 9.27.22 AM.png
9.68 on our poll thread

Absolutely magnificent! The final paragraph of the review this release inspired:
The record itself strikes me as a timeless classic, a release of rare perfection lovingly restored and given a surround mix that enhances Clark's spiritual yearning and underscores the transcendence of Art. One of the true treasures of my collection and an undeniable TEN! Thanks @neil wilkes !

View attachment 92195 9.68 on our poll thread
Mixed by our resident mad genius Neil Wilkes!

Back