Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Barenaked Ladies - Are Me: Deluxe Edition 5.1 DVD-Audio (Disc 2)

Barenaked Ladies Are Me Deluxe Edition 5.1.jpg

Never heard this before, only ever heard a few songs from the Barenaked Ladies way back when, and I believe I saw on one of the late night shows and and remember liking them but not enough to purchase anything by them, fast forward to today and damn! This is a fine bunch of music! 2 discs and I never lost interest. Good songs, good playing, good fidelity, good surround, my new favorite surround disc.

I just popped in Toy Matinee in 5.1. it a superb sounding disc...never have heard of them before but thought I'd try it on a whim. It's really growing on me. And sounds very fine! Full use of rears (many vocals and guitars) and I hear things in the air to the left and right of me! Lots of acoustic guitars and solid bass.👍

Is there any way to tell from the packaging that it has the bluray? Is it a unique UPC?

You can find the barcode....but that is the easy part...if you are serious about your $40 price point there is no way you can buy it now for that price...at least that I could find...maybe some forum member...but the usual outlets aren't going to work...you can find the barcode HERE

You can find the barcode....but that is the easy part...if you are serious about your $40 price point there is no way you can buy it now for that price...at least that I could find...maybe some forum member...but the usual outlets aren't going to work...you can find the barcode HERE
That's the stand-alone BD. Are bud boondocks has displayed a CD package with a tucked-away BD.
I've had watches on the stand-alone BDs for quite a long time...

Such a great album and excellent surround mix! Second spin in a row.)) I don't have Atmos setup though but on my 5.1 system it also sounds great.(y)Be carefull, there is some very deep bass out there...:eek:
Thanks to our member haikubass and his very usefull surround music release lists I found out about this BD-Audio and got it very cheap. I love this forum! :dance

booka.jpg

That's the stand-alone BD. Are bud boondocks has displayed a CD package with a tucked-away BD.
I've had watches on the stand-alone BDs for quite a long time...
Shows how little I know. I have the BD, always thought the BD was in the blue jacket and the cd was red, didn't know you could buy them together.:unsure:

Shows how little I know. I have the BD, always thought the BD was in the blue jacket and the cd was red, didn't know you could buy them together.:unsure:
Could be me interpreting boondocks's post wrong. He mentioned a sealed CD that came with the BD. I take that to mean there was a bonus BD in the CD package.
Otherwise why mention the CD? I guess it could mean that a red CD package came as a bonus to the blue BD package? Very confused now... o_O

Back