LP's & CD's You Are Waiting For (NON SURROUND ONLY)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know, it sure is hard to make sense of USPS delivery times. For sure, since covid hit, USPS has been nothing short of a disaster at delivering things. Then, out of the blue, I order a couple albums from uDiscover. It shipped out of Nashville just yesterday......made it to Chicago, yesterday, and immediately shipped out of Chicago. Made it to local post office around 5am this morning and it's out for deliver for around noon today.

WTF? That's how it should be!
You get the delivery?

Just ordered 2 Stones albums from uDiscover. Not only did I have a few points, they had 15% off, with additional 5% for VIP members.
Both albums are half speed mastered. :)

View attachment 77020
Iā€™ve heard complaints about those half-speed mastered Rolling Stones albums. A couple of weeks ago, I was gifted Black and Blue and Tattoo You original US releases, along with a bunch of other original released LPā€™s from other artists. But, I havenā€™t had a chance to look at their condition. The album covers were not exactly taken care of.

Not sure when this was released, it's a limited edition blue vinyl. Out for delivery today. Fun times...

1651847371362.png

I feel Roxy Music started to take off when Country Life was released and would be interested in getting everything from that album forward on vinyl. With the exception of a couple of songs on the second and third releases (donā€™t care for their 1st), I probably wouldnā€™t play them.
Ha ! The first two albums with Eno are the best !

I always dream about a better sounding version of this classic. Wonder what the chances are that this remix cleans up the fidelity (always too bright, with lacking bass, IMO)??

1656342468734.png

Iā€™ve heard complaints about those half-speed mastered Rolling Stones albums. A couple of weeks ago, I was gifted Black and Blue and Tattoo You original US releases, along with a bunch of other original released LPā€™s from other artists. But, I havenā€™t had a chance to look at their condition. The album covers were not exactly taken care of.
The Black and Blue album ended up being sonically killer. Just amazing. Tatoo You, also good, maybe not quite as good as B&B

Just ordered these 3 albums from uDiscover. $8 for each album on closeout. Steve Miller's first 3 albums.

View attachment 87444
Curse youā€“in the BEST possible sense of the expression! I do LOVE that opening salvo from Steve Miller, and i could mos' def' see a case being made for Brave New World as his best, @Quad Linda ! Your post actually reminded me that i accidentally redeemed a $13 coupon that was sitting unused, so . . . Clement see, Clement do! Stay Surrounded, Comrade!
1673805870918.png

Last edited:
Back