Moody Blues "To Our Children's Children's Children" (New Stephen W Tayler 5.1 Mix!)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's one of Ray's lead vocal songs, right? He has a good voice. Rare that a band has three fully capable lead singers. The Beatles? Who else?

Mix sounds super clean. How old is this again? lol
Four in the Moodies during their classic period: Justin Hayward, John Lodge, Ray Thomas, and Mike Pinder. Plus, spoken word contributions by Graeme Edge.

And, yes: this sounds great, @Stephen W Tayler! So glad you got to mix this.

Rare that a band has three fully capable lead singers.
Four in the Moodies during their classic period: Justin Hayward, John Lodge, Ray Thomas, and Mike Pinder. Plus, spoken word contributions by Graeme Edge.

And, yes: this sounds great, @Stephen W Tayler! So glad you got to mix this.
That's what I always loved about The Moody Blues and The Beatles - multiple lead singers. The classic bands with a single front man, while excellent acts in their own right, lacked that variety. Really looking forward to this release!

Just ordered from CDJAPAN the SHM version - they have 3 left - had 4 before mine - used my 476 points to get it down to 108 dollars then used code GW23C1000 to get it down to 100.96 - Amazon UK was close to 90 and I hate the way Amazon UK ships - CDJAPAN ships awesomely all the time. \o/

3 left get em now :LB

Last edited:
The SACD quad is excellent...miles above the original stereo as far as sound quality. So I'm especially curious to hear what Stephen can do with this title.
That's my thought on this. I'd love to have the new 5.1 mix but the box cost in the US is a bit over this retiree's head.
Legend Of A Mind (Live At The Royal Albert Hall, UK / 1969 / 2022 Remix)
Stephen, How about just a stand-alone BluRay as we always ask for here?
Or better yet IMHO, just a download of the multich mixes with a pdf of the artwork
We can't all afford these $100+ sets. :(

That's my thought on this. I'd love to have the new 5.1 mix but the box cost in the US is a bit over this retiree's head.

Stephen, How about just a stand-alone BluRay as we always ask for here?
Or better yet IMHO, just a download of the multich mixes with a pdf of the artwork
We can't all afford these $100+ sets. :(
I sadly have no control or say in how these projects are released. I think the labels sometimes have to see how things are received before committing to and manufacturing further format releases. Maybe at some point in the future....

Back