New Alan Parsons in surround! "The Secret" out in April

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, for the adventurous (apparently I am), if you do a little detective work, even though Bull Moose lists 2 entries, both as CD at $13.97 each......
One of the entries is a direct match in terms of the UPC code with another site that calls it CD+DVD.

So, I went ahead and pre-ordered from Moose at $13.97 (Total $16.96 with shipping)
Once they get things better organized, we'll see if I ordered the right one. lmao

Well, for the adventurous (apparently I am), if you do a little detective work, even though Bull Moose lists 2 entries, both as CD at $13.97 each......
One of the entries is a direct match in terms of the UPC code with another site that calls it CD+DVD.

So, I went ahead and pre-ordered from Moose at $13.97 (Total $16.96 with shipping)
Once they get things better organized, we'll see if I ordered the right one. lmao
I went ahead with the moose too. So, we'll see what happens!

I ordered from Moose too. I converted the price in Euros to US Dollars from the Soul Food for Frontier Records site and found it was very similar to the list price at Moose and that led me to take the plunge from Moose since they are selling it well below the list price. Plus, it's under $20.

That seems like a pretty good price with a CD and a DVD-A and shipping; you sure you didn't make a mistake and order from DV:ROFLMAO:

Who cares about the NEW album.......Where is "I ROBOT" is surround sound!!!!

When we got Tales of Mystery a few years ago and then Eye in the Sky quickly followed I was hoping that Alan would be adopting a Jethro Tull or XTC type of release schedule. When we didn't get anything last year I was worried that maybe he had given up on surround sound reissues of the old catalog. But now that I see this I am a little more optimistic. If he was working on new material, he probably wanted to focus on that and not be bothered with catalog reissues. Since this new title has a 5.1 mix, he clearly (and thankfully) hasn't given up on surround. Hopefully once he is done with the promotion and touring cycle for the new CD he will get back to the catalog. And since he just got recognized with a Grammy for surround mixing, hopefully that is another thing to encourage him. Bring on that Robot playing a Friendly Card game in a Pyramid on Ammonia Avenue!

Back