New Alan Parsons in surround! "The Secret" out in April

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not a 5.1 review but do we really need a 5.1 review as Alan knows his way around the studio as he has proven to be one of the best. This reads a bit like a promo review but for under $20 I have preordered as I am sure I will get a couple of spins out of this sugary treat for the ears.

http://www.dangerdog.com/2019-music-reviews/alan-parsons-the-secret.php

Better yet, where the heck did I order from? lmao

Sssshhhh..... It's a SECRET!

See the source image

How is it that Clint knows where GOS has ordered from, when GOS doesn't even recall?? Things can get strange.
Ah hahaha! Man, Clint and I go way back...to another forum. Back when I was on a mission to drink as much beer as humanly possible...and post videos on the forum of such events. Oh boy.....thank God that forum has closed down......

Anyway - Clint has my back as he knows I'm not as organized as he is.....I now typically keep better records of what and where..but I sort of fell off the wagon with that.

:SG

I really wasn't going to order it based on the samples I heard but then again, It's Alan and if we hope to get those classic AP albums released in pristine 5.1 hi res .... and at $13.99 ..... what the 🔥👿🔥
Now you're talking! I'm sure none of us will regret it. No, it's likely not the AP we wish it were...but.....it IS AP and I bet the fidelity and surround will be awesome.

Now you're talking! I'm sure none of us will regret it. No, it's likely not the AP we wish it were...but.....it IS AP and I bet the fidelity and surround will be awesome.

BTW, I did print out a receipt because Clinty doesn't have MY back like he has yours..... did Clinty know I just ordered a pair of Black Size 12 genuine Lizard boots from Tecovas?

See the source image

On SCALES of 1~10, how would you rate Alan Parson's The Secret?

Last edited:
I really wasn't going to order it based on the samples I heard but then again, It's Alan and if we hope to get those classic AP albums released in pristine 5.1 hi res .... and at $13.99 for The Secret ..... what the 🔥👿🔥

It's new music....I've been wrong MANY times when I first heard new songs...the first time I heard Yellow Brick Road I wasn't impressed...but it didn't take long for me to love it..

It's new music....I've been wrong MANY times when I first heard new songs...the first time I heard Yellow Brick Road I wasn't impressed...but it didn't take long for me to love it..

I'm only pissed I didn't order it a week 'n a half ago when Deep Discount had their 15% off sale .... it would've been $11.89 [I could've spent that extra 2 bucks on TWEAKS .... read magic oils].

Last edited:
Back