New Surround Master v2 - Pre-Order Roster Discussion Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got mine this afternoon! Haven't set it up yet. Should be easy to swap out the cords with V.1. Does anyone know if the power adapter is compatible? Looks great.
Should be a selection of adapters in the box. The power adapter I used is the two prong provided, the others looked foreign to me - lol.

I received my Surround Master V2 this afternoon.

First record played; "An Introduction To THE WORLD OF SQ QUADRAPHONIC SOUND" CBS / Columbia QX 31403. I finally got to hear what "Open Up Wide" should sound like. It only took 46 years. Thank you all at Involve Audio for producing this wonderful decoder.

Just got my Consignment Number! Tracking not available yet. I will be using 2 speaker sim surround initially as I move in to a new house with a giant great room. Setting up some tunes is always the first task. Along w beer and pizza.

Gotta be honest, I wasn’t impressed by the infancy defects reported by Sonik Whiz, most of which should have been caught prior to shipment. I realize there was a lot of pressure to ship an already delayed in demand product, but that’s what QC’s all about.

Gotta be honest, I wasn’t impressed by the infancy defects reported by Sonik Whiz, most of which should have been caught prior to shipment. I realize there was a lot of pressure to ship an already delayed in demand product, but that’s what QC’s all about.
precisely

Haha
I shall be changing my forum name to Sonik Cheese Whiz!!

Time to set up the QQ Test Lab!! Woo-Hoo!

Back