Pink Floyd - Division Bell announcement 5.1 ? Possible release ?

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just ordered two for gifts, the order went through but who knows if they will ship. It didn't say out of stock.

As I suspected, out of stock. I remain hopeful.
I got this message today:
Thank you for your order! We regret to inform you that at the current moment The Division Bell 5.1 Mix DVD from order number 4xxxxxxxxx1 is on backorder.
We expect to have more back in stock within the next 30 days. At that point, your order will be shipped out and you will receive a shipment confirmation e-mail.

I'm hoping that mine will show up with the card sleeve undamaged, instead of all bent to shit like my other one...

Grrr, cardboard sleeves. Hate 'em!

Agreed, they're not the greatest, but this was delivered in a very sturdy cardboard package of the sort normally used for regular jewel cases, so the slip case was undamaged.

That said, I may just make up a custom sleeve and insert it into an AMARAY case at a later date.

Agreed, they're not the greatest, but this was delivered in a very sturdy cardboard package of the sort normally used for regular jewel cases, so the slip case was undamaged.

That said, I may just make up a custom sleeve and insert it into an AMARAY case at a later date.

My first one was in a soft bubble-pack mailer, and it was in rough shape when I got it. I was grateful, though, that the disc was in perfect shape.

Just a boring and tedious update. Discs received today (fast) from La Vergne,TN wrapped in bubble wrap inside an oversized box, perfect condition. Seems they figured out how to ship.

Just a boring and tedious update. Discs received today (fast) from La Vergne,TN wrapped in bubble wrap inside an oversized box, perfect condition. Seems they figured out how to ship.

Same here - mine was sealed - last one got was not sealed and was from overseas. :banana:

Happy tho :cool:

Mine (that I ordered in December and immediately became backordered) arrived today. Excellent surround at normal prices, but for $10 it's a steal!

Hello all,

Longtime reader, first time poster.

I got an email saying that it's available so I ordered a copy. Unfortunately, when the email came in (in the morning), the US store said out of stock so I headed over to the european store and it was in stock, so I ordered one from there, knowing how they sold fast from what I read here. When I checked back in the afternoon, it was in stock in the US store. So it's going to cost me a couple of dollars more and it's going to be longer to get, but I'm finally going to be able to get my copy!

Hello all,

I got an email saying that it's available so I ordered a copy. Unfortunately, when the email came in (in the morning), the US store said out of stock so I headed over to the european store and it was in stock, so I ordered one from there, knowing how they sold fast from what I read here. When I checked back in the afternoon, it was in stock in the US store. So it's going to cost me a couple of dollars more and it's going to be longer to get, but I'm finally going to be able to get my copy!

Glad you were able to finally get one.

What I find though, is that most items shipped from Europe get to Montreal quicker than those sent from the U.S.A.

Hello all,

Welcome! The Montreal faction is growing stronger, I see! :-D

Hello all,

Welcome...what a great first post:wave:bounce17

Back