Porcupine Tree - new live Blu-Ray coming later this year!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sjcorne

Staff member
New teaser from Richard Barbieri's Facebook page - this is presumably the show at the Ziggo Dome in Amsterdam from November 7.

PTCC Live.png

I did see them on the last tour and I have to say seeing and hearing the new material played along side the older stuff blended pretty seamlessly. I'm sure the sound on a live blu-ray will be terrific given Steven Wilson's standards in that area. An automatic buy for me.

Oh my God! This is the show that I totally had superb seats for on the main floor...had to sell them as I had an out of town conference. :cry: :cry: :cry:
It will be bittersweet seeing this, as I'm sure it is just killer.
I had tickets for NYC but the stars never line up. Had tickets to Greek Theatre (LA) and a work event clobbered that plan. My son and I drove 8 hours to Chicago (as we've done before) to catch this and loved every minute. Twofer trip: We also saw Roxy Music 50 @ United Center the night before.

I had tickets for NYC but the stars never line up. Had tickets to Greek Theatre (LA) and a work event clobbered that plan. My son and I drove 8 hours to Chicago (as we've done before) to catch this and loved every minute. Twofer trip: We also saw Roxy Music 50 @ United Center the night before.
I remember! Chicago is the location I had seats for. I was hoping to meet up with you and whoever else from QQ may have attended.

When the tour schedule was announced, I already had vacation plans which took me out of state for the LA show. About a month ahead, I had to cancel the vacation because of a recently decided move to another state. Remembered the concert, but by then secondary market ticket prices were beyond my pain threshold. Hadn’t missed PT in LA for many prior tours. So, I’m really glad this release is coming.

When the tour schedule was announced, I already had vacation plans which took me out of state for the LA show. About a month ahead, I had to cancel the vacation because of a recently decided move to another state. Remembered the concert, but by then secondary market ticket prices were beyond my pain threshold. Hadn’t missed PT in LA for many prior tours. So, I’m really glad this release is coming.
I was at the LA show. It wasn't a sellout, so not sure if you were only going to go if seats were a certain number of rows back or closer, but there were definitely seats available less than a month prior.

Great show fwiw. The venue (Greek Theater) was really nice, too. I'll probably get the bluray just to be completist.

Back