Q: Sergio Mendes GH q8

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

winopener

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
Since 2002/2003
I'm trying to convert this Q8 to dts, if someone has this cart, a couple of questions:
1) tracks such as Mas que Nada are very bright, especially on the Left Back channel, while others (Fool on the Hill...) are more "regular", MqN seems nearly distorted on LB. True?
2) Can it be a dolby cart, even if without any Dolby sign? Or the only dolby q8 are Columbia ones? It's too bright to be normal... other A&M cart are not so bright.

winopener said:
I'm trying to convert this Q8 to dts, if someone has this cart, a couple of questions:
1) tracks such as Mas que Nada are very bright, especially on the Left Back channel, while others (Fool on the Hill...) are more "regular", MqN seems nearly distorted on LB. True?
2) Can it be a dolby cart, even if without any Dolby sign? Or the only dolby q8 are Columbia ones? It's too bright to be normal... other A&M cart are not so bright.

hi
i have the Q8 and haven't done it yet, maybe next week i'll give it a shot to see what do i find, will report next week ok thanks Gerardo

winopener said:

hi done with the Sergio Mendes Q8 i didn't heard anything wrong with my cart ??? do you want a trade ??????? here is what i have available take a look ok thanks Gerardo

http:/members.cox.net/quadgdiaz

Back