Quad Wish You Were Here on eBay

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was wondering, when you guys sell an LP on eBay, what kind of packaging do you use to ship it? I recently sold some Q8's, which are easy to package, but I would be very afraid of sending an LP through the mails or UPS, unless I had some unbendable packaging.

I use record mailers from Bags Unlimited, although I have not sold LPs for a while now.

Since I have bought several LPs on eBay (as thequadfather), I have saved the cardboard LP mailers and used them to send out ones that I have sold. They are pretty durable for reuse, and in many cases I have received LPs in mailers that have been used before. There have been no problems, I even sent one to Turkey with no damage.

I know what you mean though, the first LP I ever sold on eBay was a sealed Japanese Pro-Use Audiophile pressing of Dark Side of the Moon that the guy paid huge for, and I think I must have used a refridgerator box :eek: to send it because I was so paranoid.

Cheers, Mike.

Back