Rolling Stones GRRR! audio only blu-ray

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my copy from Amazon UK today. Thought you'd all like a peek! :phones

(Damn shame it's not 5.1) (Where's "Like a Rolling Stone"?)

Rolling Stones Stereo R 700.jpg
Rolling Stones Stereo F 700.jpg

Had a listen to this last night through headphones. Sounded a lot better than i would have expected. Some of the songs are beyond rescue due to lousy original recordings, but the majority of songs sound really brilliant - even most of the latter ones (after 1971) sound good to my ears. The two new songs sound just like a Stones song should sound. The single most impressive song soundwise at a first listen was Anybody seen my Baby.

A no brainer if you are into lossless music and like the Stones.

I bought two copies, thought I would give my son the other one as a Christmas gift - You have to educate the younger generation :)

A must have disc. Great sound. Excellent collection of the boy's 'best'.

The 70's and early 80's tunes shine.

The Abkco tracks sound as great as the SA-CD's.

Last edited:
You have an Oppo right?

Use your Audio button on your remote to change between LPCM, DTS-HDMA and Dolby "ItsReallyMLP" (oops - I mean Dolby TrueHD).:D

You have an Oppo right?

Use your Audio button on your remote to change between LPCM, DTS-HDMA and Dolby "ItsReallyMLP" (oops - I mean Dolby TrueHD).:D

Thank you ! I feel so stupid ! I don't think i've ever pressed the audio button before ?

.....but i'm getting a bizzare high pitched noise from my speakers.....track 1 played ok....then this high pitched noise ??

Thank you ! I feel so stupid ! I don't think i've ever pressed the audio button before ?

.....but i'm getting a bizzare high pitched noise from my speakers.....track 1 played ok....then this high pitched noise ??

Hmmm - mine plays fine on my Oppo BDP-83SE (or at least the quick test I did) - I leave it on LPCM. What audio stream are you getting that on?

Back